Sep 12, 2016

Back to school!!!

I love Education!!! I am not the only one!!!





Now let's look at the statistics,

Need more clarity?

Spielberg,
Beethoven,
Jesse Owens,
Muhammad Ali,
Sean Carter,
Michael Joseph Jackson.

All I'm saying is that,

Who only came to this realization after countless nights in the library,
Falling asleep between piles of books that probably equates to the same amount I spent on my rent,
And then after three years of mental suppression,
And frustration,

Now, I'm not saying that school is evil and there's nothing to gain,
All I'm saying is: understand your motives and re-assess your aims,
There's a saying that is: if you don't build your dreams, someone else will hire you to help build theirs.

Education is not just about regurgitating facts from a book,
Or someone else's opinion on a subject to pass an exam,
Look at it.
Picasso was educated at creating art,
Shakespeare was educated in the art of all that was written,
Colonel Harland Sanders was educated in the art of creating Kentucky Fried Chicken.

I watched as the side of his Adidas-sponsored boot hit the patent leather of the ball at an angle,
Which caused it to travel towards the skies as though it was destined for the heavens,
And then as it reached the peek of it's momentum,
As though it changed it's mind,
It switched directions.
And as though his brain was negotiating with his eyes,
That was indeed witnessing the spectacle that was the leather swan that was swooping towards it,
And then reacted,
Though only a fraction of a millisecond too late,
And before the net of the goal,
Embraced the Fifa-Sponsored ball as though it was the prodigal son returning home,
And the country, that I live in, Erupted into cheers,
I looked at the play and thought,
Damn,
Looking at David Beckham,




No comments:

Post a Comment